Sunday, October 23, 2011

If the shoe fits, buy it!

Pumps, and flats and sandals, oh my!
I really want to share these new (to me) shoes I just got.

In my recent post and review of McCall's Palmer Pletsch Perfect Knit Dress, you may have noticed that my feet weren't showing in any of the pictures.
There is a very good reason for that, I don't own any matching dress shoes! Well, I didn't, until yesterday. :)

Once upon a time, I had a half dozen or more pairs of lovely shoes, but things change, and now I was down to one pair of black tennies, and some black sandals.
Yes, my lack of dress shoes was downright sad.

At a recent trip to Goodwill to hunt up a straw hat for a friend, I found 2 very cute pair of shoes! I didn't really "need" black shoes as desperately as white ones, but these were just too cute NOT to get!! Black suede with silver studs, yet I don't think they look too punk. And they look good with jeans, too.


And I did find a pair of pale cream shoes with gold fastenings, so now I have shoes to match all of my recently sewn outfits, yay!


They are both in excellent shape. The black ones especially look like they were not worn much, almost new, no scuffing even on the soles. The cream ones have a little wear, but are in very good shape. And how lucky was I to find these, they fit me perfectly, too!
Who can beat 2 pairs of shoes for a total of $16? I'm too thrilled! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment